- person: quotes lord of the rings
- me: quotes the next 13 minutes of dialogue
ugh I hate it when the media portrays consent as unsexy. Like a guy will ask a girl if he can kiss her and she says something like “Ew, don’t ask me, just do it.” I would actually be so happy if a guy asked me that; I’ve had friends who were kissed (with tongue) by guys they barely knew without their consent. Almost every single one has told me that they never want to have to think about it again and try their best to completely forget that memory. Better safe than sorry even if it is unsexy.
please dont do the mishapocalypse, i am literally embarassed for the whole fandom
- misha himself finds it uncomfortable and (possibly) annoying, so respect him (its his birthday too!)
- it was done once. things are not funny the second time
- you will give the entire fandom a bad name
instead, help out with his charities. do kind work. leave him nice messages. make him happy instead of annoyed, please.